Financial Incentives for Installing Solar Panels in Connecticut
Serving Customers in Connecticut & Westchester County
Setting You Up for Success
Besides the financial incentives available, installing custom & complete solar panels for your home, business, or farm is contributing to a more sustainable Connecticut. More and more communities are embracing solar as a viable alternative energy solution. Since the products last for decades, you can rest assured that you’re helping to make our planet a safer, healthier place for generations to come.
Agriculture Solar Energy Incentives
- Grants and loans are available through the United States Department of Agriculture and the Connecticut Department of Agriculture.
- Farmers are eligible for a 26% Federal Tax Credit.
Commercial Solar Energy Incentives
- Businesses are eligible for a 26% Federal Business Tax Credit.
- At the beginning of 2022, the Non-Residential Solar Renewable Energy Solutions (NRES) Program was launched. Qualified projects can sell their Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) at a fixed 20-year price
- Businesses will soon be eligible for a 30% ITC starting in 2023
Residential Solar Energy Incentives
- Cash Rebates are available and will depend on the size of your solar panel installation.
- On top of a 26% Federal Tax Credit, homeowners can also receive property and sales tax exemptions for solar electric systems.
- 2022 Connecticut Commercial Solar Incentives
- Ways Farmers Can Benefit From Solar Energy
- What Are The Best Roof Types for Residential & Commercial Solar Panel Installation?
If you want to find out more about your eligibility, contact one of our Westchester County & Connecticut solar company experts today! We can offer you a free estimate to learn more about your solar savings options.