SunPower Equinox™ Launch
One Integrated Solar System Designed to Seamlessly Power the Life of Our Customers
We’ve asked homeowners to “Demand Better Solar™” and now we’re providing a great solution: SunPower Equinox™, the first solar solution in which every major component has been designed and engineered by one company. We specifically designed each component to work seamlessly together for quicker, high-quality installations for your business—and unbeatable power, long-term reliability, and curb appeal for residential customers.
How It Works
For our partners, SunPower Equinox™ represents an unprecedented opportunity to streamline and scale businesses operations, reduce soft costs, and offer homeowners the industry’s most powerful, customized, and elegant solar solution.
Designed for Flexibility
- Perfect for Complex or Constrained Roofs. AC modules mean increased access to challenging, partially shaded, or space-constrained roofs.
- Simple Onsite Changes. Onsite design changes are simple without string sizing constraints.
- Easy to Expand. Future system size expansion is simple, and hardware is built for future communications needs.
Optimized for Simplicity
- Faster Installation, Fewer Steps. Factory-integrated microinverters, integrated consumption monitoring and simplified mounting equipment eliminate process.
- Clean Installation. Romex wires eliminate need for conduit and enables easy cable management.
- Always Connected. Ethernet, PLC, and WiFi connectivity ensure the best communication pathway can be used for each home. Cellular backup ensures near-100% monitoring uptime and fewer troubleshooting calls.
- Simplified Commissioning. Software improvements for the commissioning technician make the process simpler and intuitive. After the communication and device checks are done, your work at the site is done. Account creation and module layout can now be done remotely.
Delivers Business Success
- Training Ease. Simplified installation and design processes enable easier installer training programs.
- Streamlined Business. Simplified supply chain by standardizing to one supplier delivers long term business savings.
- Business Growth. Advanced consumption monitoring capability generates more referrals than production-only.
Currently available in the U.S., SunPower Equinox™ delivers 70 percent more energy with 70 percent fewer visible parts compared to conventional solar solutions. SunPower is also backing this solution with the best-combined power and product warranty in the industry – 25 years for the system on the roof and 10 years for the monitoring hardware, giving your customers long-term confidence and peace of mind.
- The only complete home solar system with all components designed to work together perfectly.
- The most powerful panels available for homes.
- 70% more energy with 70% fewer visible parts.
- Product warranty of 25 years for the system on the roof.